Thursday, August 6, 2015

World Market Coupon for Coffee and Tea Time Accessories

Blue Geometric Cast Iron Teapot is made of fast-heating cast iron with a hexagon shape in bright peacock blue, our chic teapot features a porcelain enamel coating on the interior to prevent rust. It includes a stainless steel infuser for brewing your favorite loose-leaf teas right inside the pot.


  • Made of cast iron with porcelain enamel interior coating and stainless steel infuser
  • Cast iron teapots are designed for brewing and serving tea; not recommended for boiling water or use over stovetop
  • Available in additional styles, sold separately
  • Hand wash only
5.5"Dia. x 4.25"H, .85L capacity

I am so glad that World Market sells these teapots!! I had been dying for a cast iron teapot for quite some time, but the ones I could find at other stores were either too expensive for me to be able to justify buying them or didn't have the enamel lining on the inside of the pot. At only $20 on sale, this teapot was a steal! It's gorgeous, I've never seen another iron teapot quite like this one, and it has the enamel lining to prevent rust! 28 oz is also a generous size, as I can make two big cups of tea and then some with this pot. When I got to the store, I couldn't even decide between this one and a classy black tetsubin, so I ended up getting both; at 20 a piece why not? I plan on taking care of this teapot and using it for a lifetime!

Sign up to receive Cost Plus World Market Coupons and get 10% OFF your next purchase. Sign Up Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment